顺贤の部落 MiyNoos ©

One World One Dream!

Please support my Sponsor, thanks =)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Siang Keat's Wedding


First of all... congratulation to Siang Keat and Elaine! A dream came true for both of u this morning. With the help of all parties, the wedding went smooth as planned.

Hmmm... I only got 1 comment. It's about the "ciap sin niong" (接新娘). No need 1st and 2nd line defense... no wasabi, no bitter hot kopi-o, no sweet and sour drinks, no fancy banana, no mambo dance -.- ... pheew... no this.. no that... kekeke... it's the most lenient "ciap sin niong" i had came across b4. As quoted by my friend.... this category is very depend on the bride's friends. In this case this group of gals r nice and most co-operative. Good job gals!

Click here to glance through the photos that I took this morning. I'll upload the dinner's photos once I receive it from Aik Keong and Jessie... Good Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home