顺贤の部落 MiyNoos ©

One World One Dream!

Please support my Sponsor, thanks =)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Date with Korean Food

An-nyo'ng-ha-se-yo? (Hello, how are you?)
That was the 1st phrase that I heard when I stepped in the korean restaurant at Cantonment Road on Saturday night. The restaurant name is SAM OH JEONG Korean Restaurant. It is a nice and well decorated restaurant... About the food... hmm... no comment. On my opinion, if u like Kimchi then u maybe will find that korean food are suitable for you.

Here were some dishes which we ordered:
One of the kimchi.

Fry "thang hun" with vege and shrimps.

Grilled beef... I like this one... yummie yummie... It's soooo juicy.

Seafood Soup... Don't like it's taste... and the seafood are cutted to small pieces (too small pieces!!)


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home