顺贤の部落 MiyNoos ©

One World One Dream!

Please support my Sponsor, thanks =)

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Timeline of 12th General Election

8th March 2008

12 am: Attended the last ceramah held by DAP at Perak Lane... Police track passed by at 11:45pm, the crowd started to go home... prepared to be the 'boss' at 8 am.

1 am: Reach home after sending KH back to his house, goto bed.

8 am: Woke up.

9 am: Went to Dim Sum House with my family and took our bfast.

10 am: Arrived SM Padang Polo, where I casted my ballots.

10:30 am: Arrived SRK Residensi... my mom casted he votes.

11 am: At SM Union... my dad and sis turn...

11:30 am: Reached home, bath and prepared myself with the red t-shirt.

12:30 pm: Reached the DAP's booth @ SRJK Kong Min (Pusat), where I met SH and took a pack of chicken rice from our Stood Master (SM)... KH was late!!... nvm, he only is a reserved polling agent ^^

12:50 pm: After a short brief by SM, I picked up my gears and headed to the classroom... I was located in Stream 4.

1 pm: After submitted my form to Ketua Tempat Mengundi (KTM), my job as polling agent started... I was a bit nervous... I told myself to settle down as soon as possible... checked the voting list and recount the attendance.

4 pm: After sat there for 3 hours, it's time for nature call...

4:45 pm: Last voter entered the classroom and casted her votes.

5 pm: The election process closed.

5:30 pm: Counting process started.

6:30 pm: Parliament ballots counted... DAP's Liew Chin Tong had the majority vote!!

7:30 pm: State ballots counted... DAP's Lim Guan Eng had the majority vote!!

8 pm: Received a call from KH... he informed me that according to unofficial result, DAP Penang leading the State seat by 14 - 0... I rushed to Air Putih branch, Lim Guan Eng and Ng Wei Aik were there.

8:30 pm: Lim Guan Eng gave his speach, he told everyone to stay calm and dont over react... no road celebration is allowed, he urged all the supporters procede to Red Rock Hotel for Press Conference.

9 pm: Arrived Red Rock Hotel... everyone waited eagerly for the official result... rumour rose around... Pak Lah lost, Khalid lost, Najib lost, Ong Ka Ting lost... but all are rumours...

9:30 pm: Unofficial result, DAP & PKR won 21 seats of State... where both of the party won the simple majority to form a state govrnment in Penang... It's a new chapter of political history in Penang and Malaysia. DAP forming its 1st governmet, after 41 years of the history of DAP.

10 pm: News about the fall of Perak, Kedah, Kelantan and finally Selangor were received... KC, KF, KE, HT, EH, etc called in for latest result... KH and I waited for press conference.

10:30 pm: YB Chow Kon Yeow... accompany by YB Ng Wei Aik... the told the press that Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon contacted YB Chow at 9pm and admitted the lost of Penang to DAP and PKR. Tan Sri Koh hoped that the transition of power will be smooth.


9th March 2008

12 am: After a short meeting with PKR leaders, YB Lim Guan Eng arrived and held the press confrence with all the DAP and PKR YB of State and Parliament. He urge that no big celebration was allowed. PKR will give all the support to DAP, and hope that YB Lim will be the next Chief Minister (CM)... He also hoped that BN will be a constuctive opposition.

12:30 am: Fetched KH back to his house.

1:30 am: Reached home... Watched tv3, Pak Lah announced that he will form and lead the newly born government by the simple majority that BN won in this election, BN 2/3 majority was denied by the opposition!

2 am: Blog down the important moment of Malysian History.

4am: Went to bed... Sweet Dream...zZzZzZzZ.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home