顺贤の部落 MiyNoos ©

One World One Dream!

Please support my Sponsor, thanks =)

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hazzardous Flight!!

12th June 2007, 2:30pm... A storm stroke Penang... and I were on my way from KLIA back to Penang. The plane entered the airspace of Penang around 2:30... the plane was shaking like hell and i felt like ridding a roller-coater at the mid air... my heart felt like jump out of body each time when the plane lose it lift... no matter how hard the pilot try to control the plane, but he fail to do it.. its out of control!!... i thought the plane will stall and that's it for me!!... :( The plane shook extremely when it closest to the runway... lastly the pilot cancelled the landing attempt and flew up to its cruising altitude... the plane loitered 3 rounds on the Penang International Airport b4 the pilot made an announcement to flew back to KLIA due to the bad weather at Penang.

I wait for 2 hours at KLIA b4 the weather in Penang was clear for landing.

I'm glad that I'm still in one piece and able to blog as usual.. hehe =)... life is short and u can't predict it. Thanks for the pilot for cancelled the landing attempt coz in aviation that is no trying... he made a wise decision for saving my life coz a small mistake will made a big disatrous!!
Oh ya... thanks KE for fetching me from airport x-)

The lucky MU's plane which flew me back in 2nd flight to Penang.


That's what Air Asia gave me when i were aboarding the 2nd flight.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home