顺贤の部落 MiyNoos ©

One World One Dream!

Please support my Sponsor, thanks =)

Friday, September 01, 2006

Day After Merdeka.........

Day after Merdeka... Are you working today? Most of my friends prefer to take a day off today and they will enjoy a continuous holiday from Thursday till Sunday... What a long vacation... But, I'm working today... no choice ma, coz I got to save some of my leaves... so that I can take a long vacation from 20/09 till 27/09 :) yo.. yoo .. Cheer up!!

Ftm, today is also the day for Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi (Our Prime Minister/Finance Minister) to present his 2007 Budget to Parliament. What do you hope from the coming budget? I'm only hope for no increment on the passport fee and the personal rebate for the income tax will be increased...hehehe... Let's see bah, we will know it this 4pm... Happy working! Chaozzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home